Dallas Construction Accident Lawyer
Call for a FREE Consultation:
Texas is home to a thriving construction industry where crews are in constant competition over who can build bigger and faster than the next, and where corporations care more about costs and project completion than workplace safety.
In a space where workers face numerous risks while performing their jobs, putting profits over people can come at a devastating price.
If you or someone you love has suffered harm on a construction site anywhere in Texas, you may have the right to pursue legal action and a financial recovery of your damages. Our Dallas construction accident attorneys at Aldous \ Walker are available to help you explore your options.
Why Choose Aldous \ Walker?
- We’re rated among the Tier 1 Best Law Firms by U.S. News
- Our attorneys are named to The Best Lawyers in America year after year
- We have recovered millions in compensation for our clients
- Our team cares about our clients and fighting for their cause.
Aldous \ Walker represents victims and families who have suffered due to personal injury and wrongful death. Our attorneys have litigated hundreds of complex civil claims, and have secured numerous million and multi-million recoveries for our clients. Most importantly, we care about the families we serve, and are passionate about fighting for their cause.
To request a FREE review of your case, call or contact us online.
Construction Accident Cases We Handle
Construction comprises just 8% of the U.S. workforce, but it accounts for roughly 22% of all worker fatalities – the most of any industry. With so many workplace hazards to contend with, construction workers brave significant risks each and every day.
At Aldous / Walker, we have the experience and resources to help construction workers and their families pursue civil lawsuits after all types of work-related accidents and injuries on construction sites, including:
- Crane accidents
- Falls and falling objects
- Fires and explosions
- Ladder and scaffolding accidents
- Electrical injuries and electrocution
- Excavation and earth-moving accidents
- Motor vehicle accidents on construction sites
- Defective products, tools, or equipment
Can I File a Lawsuit After a Construction Accident?
If you or your loved one were involved in a construction accident, you may have the right to file a lawsuit to recover financial compensation for your damages.
Although victims of work-related accidents are typically required to obtain benefits through an employer’s workers’ compensation insurance, there are situations where workers and families may pursue civil claims against a third party (someone who is not their employer) outside of the workers’ comp system.
Third-party claims may arise from:
- Negligent contractors or subcontractors
- Manufacturers responsible for defective products
- Property owners responsible for hazardous conditions
- Motorists who cause car accidents on construction sites
Every case is different, and determining whether you have the right to pursue a civil claim against a third party will depend on the circumstances surrounding your accident, injury, and who was involved.
Recoverable Damages in Third Party Construction Accident Claims
Civil personal injury lawsuits provide injured victims with a broader scope of damages than they would otherwise be entitled to under workers’ compensation. This includes damages such as:
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income and lost future earnings
- Past and future medical expenses
- Emotional and psychological anguish
- Other economic and non-economic damages
Trust a Proven Team of Texas Trial Lawyers
Going up against insurance companies, property owners, contractors, manufacturers, and other corporate defendants is a major undertaking, but our team at Aldous \ Walker has the experience and resources to help clients fight back. If you have questions about your rights after a construction accident, our award-winning trial attorneys are here to help. Contact us today to discuss your claim.