Drunk Driving Accident Attorneys in Dallas, TX
Were You Seriously Injured By A Drunk Driver?
Nearly 10,000 people were killed in car crashes involving a drunk driver in 2014 alone according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), accounting for approximately one out of every three traffic fatalities that year. While the law permits people to operate their vehicles with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of 0.08 percent or lower, any level of impairment can lead to a devastating collision and seriously injure or even kill those involved. If you were seriously injured in a crash caused by someone driving under the influence, you may be able to secure the compensation you need to cover any damages and medical costs through legal channels.
Call us at (214) 307-6307 to discuss your situation with a member of our firm today.
Car crashes are often the most dangerous and stressful situations of our clients’ lives, and our Dallas drunk driving accident lawyers at Aldous \ Walker LLP have dedicated their careers to providing these victims with the hands-on care they require to secure the legal outcome they deserve. Contact us today to tell us about your case, and let us help you plan out the steps you need to take moving forward.
What To Do If You’re Ever In An Accident
If you are ever involved in a car crash, the most important thing to do is to keep calm, especially if you or your passengers are injured. While keeping a cool head may be the most difficult task you could attempt, doing so will allow you to sort through the situation and take the necessary actions to secure the help you need.
- Look Out For Your Own Safety: Just like airplane safety videos tell us, the first thing you need to do is secure your own mask – or in this case, checking yourself for injuries – before you help others. Even if you feel completely fine and would rather focus on the safety of those around you, it’s important to get checked out by a doctor both to ensure that you don’t have a hidden issue that will become worse over time and to begin documenting your injuries to use in court.
- Contact The Police: You need to call 911 as soon as you’ve checked to make sure that you and your passengers are okay, especially if you find out that some or all of you need immediate medical attention. Once any medical professionals and/or police officers arrive on the scene, answer all of their questions honestly to help them fill out their police report. They will also speak with the other drivers and passengers involved in the crash, as well as any witnesses in the area.
- Get The Other Driver’s Information: You need to take down the contact, insurance and driver’s license information of all drivers involved in the crash.
How Our Dallas Drunk Driving Accident Attorneys Can Help You
At Aldous \ Walker LLP, our team of experienced drunk driving accident attorneys understands the physical, emotional, and financial toll that a drunk driving accident can take on you and your family. We are committed to fighting for your rights and seeking the compensation you deserve for your injuries, lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering.
Our Dallas drunk driving accident attorneys can:
- Investigate the accident and gather evidence to build a strong case
- Assess the full extent of your injuries and damages
- Negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf
- Advocate for your rights in court if necessary
- Provide emotional support and guidance throughout the legal process
Our goal is to help you move forward after a drunk driving accident and obtain the justice and compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation with one of our experienced drunk driving accident attorneys in Dallas, TX.
Hire An Experienced Personal Injury Law Firm
If you were seriously injured in a crash involving a drunk driver, it’s important to hire experienced legal representation to help guide you through the legal process and secure the maximum compensation possible. At Aldous \ Walker LLP, our Dallas drunk driving accident attorneys have decades of experience and are committed to working with our clients to ensure that they receive the outcome they deserve.
Fill us in on your situation by sending us a message through our online form, or call us at (214) 307-6307 to discuss your case with a member of our firm today.
Our entire team works on each case we handle.
We enjoy trying cases – it’s what we do best.
We are passionate about fighting for what is right.
We truly believe in our clients and treat them like family.
2024 Best Law Firms
Best Lawyers "Lawyer of the Year" 2021
Best Lawyers in America
Inner Circle of Advocates
American Board of Trial Advocates
American College of Trial Lawyers
National Trial Lawyers Top 100
D Magazine’s Best Lawyers in Dallas Hall of Fame
Charla Aldous is an inducted member of D Magazine’s Best Lawyers in Dallas Hall of Fame, a distinction reserved for attorneys who been named to the Best Lawyers in Dallas list at least 15 times.
D Best 2023
National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
International Society of Barristers
International Academy of Trial Lawyers
D Best Lawyers Under 40
Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers
Charla Aldous and Brent Walker have been selected to the Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers list, a distinction earned by top-rated advocates who have garnered the respect and esteem of their peers.