Rollover Accident Attorneys in Dallas
Did You Suffer A Serious Injury?
While any car crash can be incredibly dangerous, rollover crashes are among the most devastating of them all, both to those inside the car and to the vehicle itself. Vans, trucks, SUVs, and other vehicles with a higher center of gravity are the most likely to flip and roll in a crash, but any vehicle could roll under the right circumstances. If you were involved in a rollover accident caused by someone else’s actions, you may be able to secure the compensation you require through legal actions.
Call us at (214) 307-6307 today to speak with one of our lawyers at Aldous \ Walker LLP.
Experienced Attorneys for Serious Accidents
Car crashes, no matter the circumstances, can dramatically affect the lives of everyone involved. If someone else’s recklessness or negligence ca used you to suffer serious injuries in a crash, you deserve the chance to take your case to court to fight for the compensation you deserve.
We've represented people who have suffered:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones and crush injuries
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Amputation or loss of limb
Our Dallas rollover accident attorneys at Aldous \ Walker LLP have helped countless people secure the legal outcome they need, and continue to fight for the rights of injured victims every day. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.
What Can Cause A Rollover Crash?
Rollover crashes are among the most deadly types of crashes that occur on the road and make up approximately one-third of all traffic-related fatalities according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Some of the most common causes of rollover accidents include:
- Driving While Intoxicated: While it is legal to drive with a BAC between 0.01 and 0.08, any amount of impairment can decrease reaction time and influence a crash. Almost half of all rollover crashes were caused by a driver impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- Speeding: The majority of all rollover crashes involved drivers traveling at high speeds, either at the speed limit or above. More than three-quarters of all rollover crashes occurred on roads with a posted speed limit of at least 55 mph.
- Basic Driving Maneuvers: The NHTSA reported that more than nine out of every 10 fatal rollover crashes occurred when the driver was performing a routine driving maneuver like making a turn or traveling in a straight line. Officials believe that this statistic indicates that the driver responsible for the crash was either speeding or not paying attention at the time of the accident.
Contact Our Firm Today
At Aldous\ Walker LLP, our Dallas rollover accident lawyers have spent decades fighting for the rights of injured victims throughout Texas and across the United States. If you were seriously injured in a car accident, give us a call at (214) 307-6307 to discuss your case with a member of our firm over the phone, or fill out our online form today to set up a case consultation and begin planning out your next steps.
Our entire team works on each case we handle.
We enjoy trying cases – it’s what we do best.
We are passionate about fighting for what is right.
We truly believe in our clients and treat them like family.
2023 Best Law Firms
Best Lawyers "Lawyer of the Year" 2021
Best Lawyers in America
Inner Circle of Advocates
American Board of Trial Advocates
American College of Trial Lawyers
National Trial Lawyers Top 100
D Magazine’s Best Lawyers in Dallas Hall of Fame
Charla Aldous is an inducted member of D Magazine’s Best Lawyers in Dallas Hall of Fame, a distinction reserved for attorneys who been named to the Best Lawyers in Dallas list at least 15 times.
D Best 2021
National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
International Society of Barristers
International Academy of Trial Lawyers
D Best Lawyers Under 40
Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers
Charla Aldous and Brent Walker have been selected to the Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers list, a distinction earned by top-rated advocates who have garnered the respect and esteem of their peers.