- Practice Areas
Sharp. Protective. Trial Attorney.
Some attorneys focus on different areas of law, building a practice around specific kinds of cases and concentrating on them. But I don’t work like that. Instead, I try all kinds of cases. My job as a Dallas trial attorney is to go into court and stand up for my clients, whether the client is a person with a personal injury case or a corporation locked in a legal battle with another business. Whatever your case, I can plead your cause in court.
The experience of representing individuals and businesses as both plaintiffs and defendants gives me a unique perspective and helps me better serve clients of the firm. At the same time, my extensive appellate experience allows me to work on cases before and during trial with an eye toward possible issues in the event of an appeal.
Before coming to work with Charla and the team at Aldous \ Walker—then Aldous Law Firm—I worked at one of Dallas’ leading healthcare law firms, as well as one of the nation’s leading personal injury firms. Over the years, I’ve gained significant experience in personal injury cases involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death, as well as commercial litigation claims involving breach of contract and misappropriation of trade secrets.
But the most important thing to remember is not that I’ve tried this kind of case or that, but that I have, in fact, taken them to trial. I’ve stood up in court, argued cases to judges and juries, and persuaded them to my clients’ point of view. In an age where some young attorneys never even see the inside of a courtroom, that makes me rather unique.
Awards / Recognition
- Aldous \ Walker Named Elite Trial Lawyers Finalists in the "Other" and "Product Liability" Categories (2019)
- Aldous \ Walker Named to The National Law Journal's 2018 list of Top 100 Verdicts for securing a $25 million verdict (2018)
- Best Lawyers in America (2018, 2020 and 2021)
- D Magazine – Best Lawyers in Dallas (2013, 2016, 2019)
- D Magazine - Best Lawyers Under 40 in Dallas (2018)
- Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers (2020)
- Texas Super Lawyers® list (Thomson Reuters, 2013-2019)
- Texas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars® list (Thomson Reuters, 2007; 2009-2013)
- National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 40 Under 40, Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- B.A. Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Va - College 2001
- J.D. Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law - Law School 2004
2021 Best Law Firms Aldous \ Walker LLP has been consistently selected to the list of Best Law Firms by U.S. News and Best Lawyers as a Tier 1 law firm, the highest possible ranking that recognizes the firm's years of groundbreaking success.
Best Lawyers in America Attorney Charla Aldous has been selected to the list of the Best Lawyers in America every year since 2013, attorney Brent Walker has been selected to the list every year since 2018 and attorney Caleb Miller has been selected since 2020.
D Best 2020 Attorneys Charla Aldous & Brent Walker are selected to the list of the best lawyers in Dallas by D Magazine.
Super Lawyers Attorney Charla Aldous has been selected to the list of Super Lawyers every year since 2003 and attorney Brent Walker has been selected to the list every year since 2013.
National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Attorneys Charla Aldous and Brent Walker have been included in this invitation-only group of premier trial lawyers in each state.
National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 Attorney Brent Walker is a member of the National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40, an invitation-only organization comprised of the top young trial lawyers in every state.
D Best Lawyers Under 40 Attorney Brent Walker was selected to the list of the best lawyers under 40 years old in Dallas by D magazine.