Sharp. Protective. Trial Attorney.
Some attorneys focus on different areas of law, building a practice around specific kinds of cases and concentrating on them. But I don’t work like that. Instead, I try all kinds of cases. My job as a Dallas trial attorney is to go into court and stand up for my clients, whether the client is a person with a personal injury case or a corporation locked in a legal battle with another business. Whatever your case, I can plead your cause in court.
The experience of representing individuals and businesses as both plaintiffs and defendants gives me a unique perspective and helps me better serve clients of the firm. At the same time, my extensive appellate experience allows me to work on cases before and during trial with an eye toward possible issues in the event of an appeal.
Before coming to work with Charla and the team at Aldous \ Walker—then Aldous Law Firm—I worked at one of Dallas’ leading healthcare law firms, as well as one of the nation’s leading personal injury firms. Over the years, I’ve gained significant experience in personal injury cases involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death, as well as commercial litigation claims involving breach of contract and misappropriation of trade secrets.
But the most important thing to remember is not that I’ve tried this kind of case or that, but that I have, in fact, taken them to trial. I’ve stood up in court, argued cases to judges and juries, and persuaded them to my clients’ point of view. In an age where some young attorneys never even see the inside of a courtroom, that makes me rather unique.
Awards / Recognition
- Aldous \ Walker Named Elite Trial Lawyers Finalists in the "Other" and "Product Liability" Categories (2019)
- Aldous \ Walker Named to The National Law Journal's 2018 list of Top 100 Verdicts for securing a $25 million verdict (2018)
- Best Lawyers in America (2018, 2020)
- D Magazine – Best Lawyers in Dallas (2013, 2016, 2019)
- D Magazine - Best Lawyers Under 40 in Dallas (2018)
- Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers (2020)
- Texas Super Lawyers® list (Thomson Reuters, 2013-2019)
- Texas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars® list (Thomson Reuters, 2007; 2009-2013)
- National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 40 Under 40, Top 100 Trial Lawyers