Dallas Auto Accident Attorneys
Put Experienced and Skilled Legal Counsel On Your Side
If you were seriously injured in a car accident, it’s important to secure legal help. Our Dallas car accident lawyers at Aldous \ Walker LLP are passionate about representing our clients with skill, determination, and decisiveness. We work hard to give our clients the advocacy they need and deserve. Trial law is what we do, and it’s what we do best.
At Aldous \ Walker LLP, our legal team is known for our abilities in the courtroom and are known and respected by judges and opposing counsel. If you are looking for proven legal advocacy, contact our firm today.
Why Choose Us?
- We are nationally recognized
- We offer passion and dedication
- We have extensive experience taking claims to trial
- We provide potential clients free, initial consultaitons
Give us a call at (214) 307-6307 to speak with one of our attorneys today.
Texas Car Accident Statistics
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that over 35,000 people died in auto accidents in 2015, with millions more taken to the hospital to treat injuries caused by the crash. These serious injuries can permanently affect the victim’s ability to complete tasks they used to handle, potentially preventing them from resuming their previous employment. This, on top of the potentially massive medical bills from treatment and recovery, can put an extraordinary amount of financial and emotional stress on the victims and their families.
According to the most recent data released in 2015 by the Texas Department of Transportation, the state of Texas saw:
- 13,695 people seriously injured in car crashes
- 3,578 people killed in car crashes
- 1,954 people killed in crashes in rural areas
- 586 people killed in head-on collisions
- 0 days in the year where someone was not killed in a car crash
- 558 pedestrians killed in car crashes
- 1,000 people killed in car crashes involving a drunk driver
- 481 people killed in car crashes involving a distracted driver
What You Need to Know About Determining Responsibility
There are a number of factors our legal team looks into to determine who was responsible for an accident during the discovery phase of the legal process, including:
- Drunk drivers
- Distracted driving
- Dangerous or defective vehicle parts
- Bad weather
- Poor visibility
- Poor road conditions
- Pedestrian involvement
- Rollover accidents
- Poor/confusing road design
- Vehicles driving the wrong-direction
Determining responsibility is key to understanding who was at fault, and who needs to be targeted by your lawsuit to ensure you secure the maximum compensation possible. We work with our clients to piece together the events that led up to the accident and use that information to create a plan of action that puts them in the best possible position to succeed.
Request a Free, No-Obligation Consultation Today!
At Aldous \ Walker LLP, our Dallas car accident attorneys have dedicated their careers to providing injured victims with the experienced representation they need to secure the legal outcome they deserve. If someone else’s negligent or reckless actions behind the wheel cause your serious injuries, reach out to our firm today by calling us at (214) 307-6307 or by sending us your information through our online form to provide us with the details of your case.