Dallas Car Accident Lawyers
Put Experienced and Skilled Legal Counsel On Your Side
If you were seriously injured in a car accident, it’s important to secure legal help. Our Dallas car accident lawyers at Aldous \ Walker LLP are passionate about representing our clients with skill, determination, and decisiveness. We work hard to give our clients the advocacy they need and deserve. Trial law is what we do, and it’s what we do best.
At Aldous \ Walker LLP, our legal team is known for our abilities in the courtroom and are known and respected by judges and opposing counsel.
If you are looking for proven legal advocacy, contact our firm today by calling (214) 307-6307.
Reasons to Hire a Car Accident Attorney
Because motor vehicle accidents are very commonplace, most people who are injured in car wrecks try to pursue compensation for their damages on their own. However, there are many benefits to working with an experienced car accident lawyer.
At Aldous / Walker, our team can:
- Investigate the cause of your accident and collect evidence.
- Handle communication with the insurance company, so you can focus on recovering.
- Determine the value of your claim to ensure a fair settlement.
- Fight for maximum compensation in court if the case proceeds to trial.
With decades of experience and more than 200 trials under our belts, you can count our team of Dallas auto accident lawyers to put your best interests at the forefront of all our efforts. At Aldous / Walker, clients are family.
What You Need to Know About Determining Responsibility
There are a number of factors our Dallas auto accident lawyers looks into to determine who was responsible for an accident during the discovery phase of the legal process, including:
- Drunk drivers
- Distracted driving
- Dangerous or defective vehicle parts
- Poor road conditions
- Pedestrian involvement
- Rollover accidents
- Poor/confusing road design
- Vehicles driving the wrong-direction
Determining responsibility is key to understanding who was at fault, and who needs to be targeted by your personal injury lawsuit to ensure you secure the maximum compensation possible. We work with our clients to piece together the events that led up to the accident and use that information to create a plan of action that puts them in the best possible position to succeed.
Texas Car Accident Statistics
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that over 35,000 people died in auto accidents in 2015, with millions more taken to the hospital to treat injuries caused by the crash. These serious injuries can permanently affect the victim’s ability to complete tasks they used to handle, potentially preventing them from resuming their previous employment. This, on top of the potentially massive medical bills from treatment and recovery, can put an extraordinary amount of financial and emotional stress on the victims and their families.
According to the most recent data released in 2015 by the Texas Department of Transportation, the state of Texas saw:
- 13,695 people seriously injured in car crashes
- 3,578 people killed in car crashes
- 1,954 people killed in crashes in rural areas
- 586 people killed in head-on collisions
- 0 days in the year where someone was not killed in a car crash
- 558 pedestrians killed in car crashes
- 1,000 people killed in car crashes involving a drunk driver
- 481 people killed in car crashes involving a distracted driver
Fill out our online form to begin discussing your case with a member of our firm.