Aldous / Walker is pleased to announce that Partners Charla Aldous and Brent Walker have been selected to the 2020 edition of the Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers in America!
Selection to the Lawdragon 500 guide speaks to Charla and Brent’s continued success advocating for the injured and wronged – and is an honor they have both earned in previous editions of the peer-review-based publication.
Read more about Charla & Brent’s selection to the Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers guide.
Charla and Brent’s latest recognition is well-deserved, particularly in light of the impressive accomplishments they’ve earned over the past year – some of which include:
- Our firm being selected as an Elite Trial Lawyers Law Firm of the Year;
- Charla & Brent’s Selection to the 2019 edition of Texas Super Lawyers
- Charla Aldous earning a spot among the Lawdragon Legends list for 2019;
- A $37M recovery against Honda for a client paralyzed due to a defective seat belt system;
- A $32M verdict for a client sexually assaulted by two high school football players;
- A $20M recovery over a fatal greyhound bus accident;
- Charla Aldous receiving the 2019 Champion of Justice Award by Texas Watch;
- Aldous \ Walker Being Named Among the Tier 1 Best Law Firms by U.S News