Aldous \ Walker Named 2019 Elite Trial Lawyers Finalists
Aldous \ Walker has been selected as a finalist for the National Law Journal’s 2019 Elite Trial Lawyers, an accolade bestowed upon the most accomplished plaintiffs’ trial attorneys in the country.
According to editors and reporters at the NLJ, firms named finalists demonstrated consistently cutting-edge legal work and success in the past 18 months, as well as a running record of repeated victories in difficult, high-value cases from the plaintiff’s side over the past several years.
The Aldous \ Walker team was selected as a finalist in the “Other” and “Product Liability” categories, which signify our running success in several recent high-profile, high-stakes cases involving sexual assault and defective seat belts.
Though we are steadfast in our focus on clients and their right to civil justice, we’re grateful for the recognition. As Partner Charla Aldous notes:
“We are honored to be included in this esteemed list, and are so very grateful for the clients and communities who place their trust in us amid life’s most turbulent times. Our awards would mean little if not for the fulfillment of helping families in their fight for justice. We will remain committed to helping those who’ve been wronged.”
We’d also like to congratulate our fellow finalists, and look forward to the Elite Trial Lawyers’ announcement ceremony July 18th in NYC. You can learn more about the 2019 Elite Trial Lawyers here.
A Few of Our Recent Achievements:
- Aldous \ Walker Helps Secure $37M Verdict Against Honda Over Poorly Designed Seat Belt System
- Aldous \ Walker Obtains $32M Verdict from Denton Jury for Teen Sexually Assaulted by High School Football Players
- Aldous \ Walker Secures $25M Wrongful Death Verdict After Fatal Drunk Driving Accident
Recent Firm News:
- Aldous \ Walker Trial Win Makes National Top Verdicts List
- Dallas News Profiles Aldous \ Walker $32M Sex Assault Verdict, Survivor’s Story
- Charla Aldous, Brent Walker Named to D Magazine's 2019 Best Lawyers in Dallas
- Charla Aldous Named the 2019 Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs Lawyer of the Year