Aldous \ Walker is pleased to announce that three of our firm’s Dallas Civil Trial Attorneys have been named to the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© - Charla Aldous, Brent Walker, and Caleb Miller!
Best Lawyers is one of the oldest attorney rating services in the industry, and it’s become trusted by consumers worldwide as a guide to the most accomplished and acclaimed litigations.
Based on a meticulous peer-review process of nominations, feedback analysis, and editorial staff research, Best Lawyers’ methodology is viewed as an effective means of gauging the work of leading lawyers, and ensuring consumers have access to objectively compiled rating guides.
- Charla Aldous – Charla Aldous has been named to Best Lawyers every year since 2003 in the areas of Medical Malpractice Law and Personal Injury Litigation Plaintiffs, and last year earned the publisher’s most prestigious “Lawyer of the Year” award (which she’s earned on 5 other occasions in the past (2009, 2013, 2016, 2017, and 2018).
- Brent Walker – Brent Walker earns his fourth consecutive inclusion in The Best Lawyers of America this year for his work in Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs. Brent was earlier this year named as one of D Magazine’s Best Lawyers in Dallas.
- Caleb Miller – Our firm would like to congratulate Caleb Miller on earning his first recognition from The Best Lawyers in America. An advocate whose tried cases in Counties across Texas, Caleb’s Best Lawyers’ inclusion comes on the heels of his selection to the 2019 Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars.
Aldous \ Walker has earned a reputation for being a top-tier Texas Trial Practice because of the talent and unwavering determination of our attorneys. Their work and compassion have made the difference for numerous families, part of why we’re recognized among the top in our field, and a large reason why we’re consistently trusted by victims and families in need.
Read more on this press release.
Recent Achievements / Firm News
- Aldous \ Walker Secure $37M Verdict Against Honda Over Poorly Designed Seat Belts
- Aldous \ Walker Obtains $32M Verdict for Teen Sexually Assaulted by High School Athletes
- Aldous \ Walker Secures $25M Wrongful Death Verdict After Fatal Drunk Driving Accident
- Aldous \ Walker Trial Win Makes National Top Verdicts List
- Dallas News Profiles Aldous \ Walker $32M Sex Assault Verdict, Survivor’s Story
- Charla Aldous, Brent Walker Named to D Magazine's 2019 Best Lawyers in Dallas