Dallas Auto Accident Lawyer
Voted "Best Law Firms" in Personal Injury Law!
Car accidents are the leading cause of personal injury claims in the United States. Collisions on American highways happen every day. Many cause injuries—some are deadly. The causes of car accidents are varied.
Some car accidents are caused by human error, others are caused by mechanical malfunctions. Some may have contributing factors, such as bad weather, road problems, malfunctioning traffic lights, missing road signals, or debris in the road. While the factors may vary, the truth is that any accident can be devastating.
It is important to secure legal help if you have been injured. Our team at Aldous \ Walker is passionate about representing our clients with skill, determination, and decisiveness. We work hard to give our clients the advocacy they need and deserve. Trial law is what we do, and it’s what we do best!
Texas Car Accident Statistics
In 2013 in the state of Texas:
- There were 26,846 crashes in Dallas alone.
- 232,041 people were injured in car accidents.
- The number of accidents involving alcohol was 18,113.
- There were no deathless days on Texas highways during the year.
- 1 person was killed in a Texas car accident every 2 hours and 36 minutes.
- 1 person was injured in a Texas car accident every 2 minutes and 16 seconds.
As you can see from these sobering statistics published by the Texas Department of Transportation, car accidents are a major problem and a leading cause of death and injury in the state of Texas. If you or a loved one was hurt, call a Dallas trial lawyer from Aldous \ Walker to defend your rights. We are here for you.
Call Aldous \ Walker to request a free evaluation of your car accident case! You can reach us at (214) 307-6307.